Subjects facilitated over the years.
◦Stress awareness, from the point of view of personal needs, work related issues, social and self- identity.
◦Meditation, looking at different approaches not just the traditional yoga method of breath control and integrating with the silence within.
◦The Enneagram and how your personality adopts 9 characteristics.
◦Assertiveness. How we define our self in relation to the world and act in relation to others.
◦ Mindfulness, using simple tasks and meditation, inner dialoguing,The pause button, and history.
◦Listening skills. The intimate act of deeply connecting and understanding others and self.
◦Loss and change. Stages of loss through life, identity crisis in bereavement, and growth of the evolving self.
◦Conflict and pain. The complexity of the individual and growing through pains.
◦Depression and despair. The stages and forming of depression and way through.
◦The healing force of love. Different loves for different needs and the highest force within.
◦Death and dying. Something we all have to face, and accept.
◦Emotional intelligence. How we mature emotionally and become a well rounded individual.
◦Reflective development. The process of integrity, and awareness.
◦Life’s paradoxes. How opposites work. The spiritual aspect of counselling.
◦Pain management. At various levels from the physical to the sense of self.
◦Coping strategies. Dealing with tragedy and abuse, trauma and rejection.
* The spiritual journey in a material world.
* Emotional intelligence and the fight with the shadow
* Emotional Intelligence and self responsibility.
* Emotional intelligence and seeing from the eye in the heart
* Emotional Intelligence and the difficulty of forgiveness
Contact Marion Duff on 01625 528 650 or Complete the Contact Form