Continuing professional development:
◦ Health workers
◦ Princes trust
◦ Special needs
◦ General public university
◦ Back society
◦ Disaffected learners
Wilmslow Guild on Emotional Intelligence for the public. Please contact the Guild for information.
Also weekend workshop at The palace Hotel Buxton March 28-29th 2020 on "An Introduction to Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence." Book through Wilmslow Guild.
*Loss and change * Spiritual development, and difficult deaths
*Stress management * Relational dynamics and issues.
* Listening skills * Meditation/ yoga/relaxation
* Assertiveness training * Pastrol care, and support for carers
* E.Q..emotional Intelligence * Art Therapy, and special needs.
* Confidence building * Coping with crisis/childhhood memories
* Anger management * Level 2-3 in Counselling and Counselling skills
◦ Rape crisis
◦ Care/support workers
◦ Pastoral workers
◦ Specialist groups
◦ Private Companies
◦ Society for the blind
◦ FE/HE Colleges
* Wilmslow Guild
* Ministers group
Contact Marion Duff on 01625 528 650 or Complete the Contact Form